Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bad Day

Right now weather.com says it's 14 degrees and feels like 4.  Brrr.  

Today is not my day.  First thing this morning, I fell down the stairs on my way to work.  It hurt, a lot.  I wasn't feeling great today to begin with.  The parking lot at my office was full, so I had to park on a side street and most likely will have a parking ticket on my windshield when I leave here in 10 minutes.  Then when I finally got into work, late of course, my boss hassled me about being 20 minutes late.  When she opened the door for me she said "where have you been?"  and I replied, "falling down my basement stairs."  It shut her up.  

I can't wait to go home, get into pjs, have a glass of wine, wrap up in my comfy blanket, and finish reading Pride and Prejudice for the 100th time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon