You know you're an "adult" when...
...You come into work even when you're sick.
Some good things that have happened today:
1. I discovered that the water cooler in Middletown does in fact distribute hot water. I am on my 5th cup of Cinnamon Stick tea.
2. My 9:00 appointment cancelled this morning. This would have been nice to know prior to actually getting to work on time, but at least I didn't have to be sociable that early.
3. It's my mom's 52nd Birthday!
4. I took my second dose of antibiotics.
5. I finished my monthly report. It was a good day for paperwork.
6. Reading http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com
7. Re-listening to my voicemail. :)
My ear hurts. Hopefully I can leave early today!
Some good things that have happened today:
1. I discovered that the water cooler in Middletown does in fact distribute hot water. I am on my 5th cup of Cinnamon Stick tea.
2. My 9:00 appointment cancelled this morning. This would have been nice to know prior to actually getting to work on time, but at least I didn't have to be sociable that early.
3. It's my mom's 52nd Birthday!
4. I took my second dose of antibiotics.
5. I finished my monthly report. It was a good day for paperwork.
6. Reading http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com
7. Re-listening to my voicemail. :)
My ear hurts. Hopefully I can leave early today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home