Thursday, October 18, 2007


I hung out with my sister, Emily, yesterday.

It was one of the most fun nights I've had in awhile. It was great to get some one-on-one sisterly bonding time. I am continually amazed by her, and love to watch her grow and mature. She's becoming such an awesome person. She's loving her first real job, and trying to figure out what she wants to do after high school. Her biggest concerns are getting her drivers' permit and her pet rabbit. She can hold a great conversation, and asks me questions that are in-depth and show considerable thought. She loves her animation class in school, and is thinking about the possibility of going to a culinary school after graduation.

She tells me that the "boys are stupid" at her school, and that she'll wait till she's older to date. (Just like her big sister! ::Pride::) She says that I'm her best friend, and her role model, even though I am too "big sisterish" at times. We had dinner, played Wii, ate ice cream, had some great conversations, and had a pillow/tickle fight. It was a great night.

In other news, I am looking forward to this week being over. Besides Monday, it was really slow at the office all week. I got a lot of reading done, so that was good. Also, today is payday. Yay!! I am hoping that I can get some people together tomorrow to carve pumpkins and go on a scary haunted hayride thing. The leaves are finally starting to change too! I hope I can go on a hike this weekend as well. I love Fall.

Did everyone hear that Colbert is running for president!? Insanity.

Besides some work stuff, that's about all that's new with me. Have a good weekend all!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon