Friday, September 14, 2007

Happiness!

Today is an awesome day!

I'm just happy overall today. I think it started last night, when I took my sister to play mini golf. We had a great time...I love spending time with her. She told me all about the drama of high school (thank GOD that part of life is way over!) and everything going on in her life. Plus, I got a hole in one! Then I had a good dinner, and delicious pie that my mom made.

Went over to Chris' and had a lovely evening with him. This morning we had breakfast together (which is unusual on a week day!) so that made me happy too. I was super productive at work today, and did all my bills. Made a to-do list of all my errands. Almost totally cleaned off my desk, which was a huge accomplishment. Plus....its FRIDAY!!!!

I'm also happy because I have some fun plans for the weekend. Tomorrow night I'm going out on the town with my friends! It's been awhile since we've done that, so I'm excited. At some point, Chris and I are going to King of Prussia Mall, and having dinner at the Cheesecake factory, which I've heard good things about. Also, I'm moving some stuff out of Hierald's this weekend...fun fun!

It has been beautiful weather (mostly) recently, and looks like this weekend will continue that trend. It is definitely starting to feel like Fall, and I'm excited about pumpkins, hayrides, Halloween, apple cider, leaves, and other Autumn goodies.

Have a good weekend, all!

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon