Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Things

I'm very happy today. I decided to tell you all why.


Things that are making me happy today:

1. Hierald made me star-shaped funfetti cupcakes, with buttercream icing! Not only do I love cake, funfetti and buttercream are my favorite combo. And cupcakes are especially awesome because they are portable cake. Who doesn't love portable dessert?

2. One of my favorite clients invited me to her wedding. I don't think I'm going to go, but it means a lot to me that she would invite me. It makes me feel all special inside :)

3. The beautiful weather outside (even though it gave me a sunburn on my left arm).

4. Going to my Chiropractor again today! Pretty soon I will have a pain-free tailbone once more!

5. Getting to spend some one-on-one time with some of my best friends this week - I hung out with Uly, Vicky, Dan, Hierald, and Teri.

6. Talking to Chris right before falling asleep last night. It was almost as if he were with me! (Which ALWAYS makes me happy!)

7. Emily calling me just to tell me she loves me.

8. Wearing jeans to work. :)

9. Thinking about the upcoming Memorial Day weekend!!

10. Helping people. I really love my job some days.

I hope you are all having equally awesome days. Enjoy the weather!!

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon