Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blah

I'm currently eating sugarfree lime jello. I wish it was a popsicle, but what can you do. I really like popsicles.

I have been having a pretty sucky week at work thus far. Monday was ok because all I did was sit through a training in Philly, and then drive home. But yesterday and today have been basically waste-of-life days for me. I'm just simply too drained to be a productive person. And I don't feel bad about this at all, actually. Usually my guilt would kick in about now, but I'm doing a good job with not really caring. Friday's a team meeting for me, so I will have to get some prep work done tomorrow, which will be a good motivator.

I get paid tomorrow. That's nice.

My grandfather is doing a bit better. Slow, steady improvements are the way to go apparently, so I'm all for it. Thanks to all of you who sent me nice messages. They were very appreciated.

I am excited that this weekend is Cinco de Mayo! I'm trying to get friends together to do something fun. We'll see how that turns out.

I'm so very excited to see Chris tomorrow. It will be the first time we've spent any real time together in the last 11 days, which is a long time. I'm glad we have a semi-relaxing weekend coming up, I don't feel like doing anything but laying in the sun and enjoying the weather.

So I guess that's about all for today. I've been rather blah this week and that seems to be apparent through my writing as well. I've been asked "are you ok?" so many times this week by family members, friends, and even clients! I guess I'm not my usual happy-go-lucky self because I'm just so emotionally drained. I hate being like this, but I guess it needs to run its course or something.

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon