Funny links, weekend in review
Monday.
Outside the sky is bright blue, the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze, and a temperature of 75.
Inside, there is a messy desk, a long "To Do" list, and calls to return.
I'd rather be outside.
I'm going for a walk with Laura tonight, and then we're making spaghetti. I can't wait to spend some time outside today, its going to make me so very happy.
But since I cannot be outside for several hours yet, I will post some funny links that aided me in my procrastination efforts this morning.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6509781.stm
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2998021
http://www.wsbtv.com/family/11421704/detail.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070402/od_nm/malaysia_dogs1_dc_1
So there you go. Some entertainment for you.
I had a lovely weekend, by the way. Spent a good amount of time outside on Saturday. I did some gardening, and lawn work at Chris'. We went to Lowe's and bought a bird feeder and seed for all the birds that are constantly in his backyard. Chris made a mini bonfire out of all the fallen sticks that we collected from his yard. We also made plans for the vegetable garden that we're hopefully going to plant soon.
We spent some time at Uly and Vicky's new place, which is lovely. Sunday Chris made me breakfast and I did some cleaning around the house. Then we met up with Uly, Vicky, Dan, and Laura for bowling. I got over an 80 during the second game! (that's good for me.) We browsed around Barns and Noble for a bit, and then Chris and I went to dinner.
It was a very relaxing weekend. This weekend will be fun too - Dying eggs, doing an Easter egg hunt, going on a mini-trip, and then spending Easter with both of our families. I'm looking forward to it!
ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!!
~Molly
Outside the sky is bright blue, the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze, and a temperature of 75.
Inside, there is a messy desk, a long "To Do" list, and calls to return.
I'd rather be outside.
I'm going for a walk with Laura tonight, and then we're making spaghetti. I can't wait to spend some time outside today, its going to make me so very happy.
But since I cannot be outside for several hours yet, I will post some funny links that aided me in my procrastination efforts this morning.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6509781.stm
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2998021
http://www.wsbtv.com/family/11421704/detail.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070402/od_nm/malaysia_dogs1_dc_1
So there you go. Some entertainment for you.
I had a lovely weekend, by the way. Spent a good amount of time outside on Saturday. I did some gardening, and lawn work at Chris'. We went to Lowe's and bought a bird feeder and seed for all the birds that are constantly in his backyard. Chris made a mini bonfire out of all the fallen sticks that we collected from his yard. We also made plans for the vegetable garden that we're hopefully going to plant soon.
We spent some time at Uly and Vicky's new place, which is lovely. Sunday Chris made me breakfast and I did some cleaning around the house. Then we met up with Uly, Vicky, Dan, and Laura for bowling. I got over an 80 during the second game! (that's good for me.) We browsed around Barns and Noble for a bit, and then Chris and I went to dinner.
It was a very relaxing weekend. This weekend will be fun too - Dying eggs, doing an Easter egg hunt, going on a mini-trip, and then spending Easter with both of our families. I'm looking forward to it!
ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!!
~Molly
Labels: chris; weekend, easter, links
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home