Friday, April 13, 2007

FRIDAY!

I really am a fan of online bill-paying. It is quite the convenience. Plus I can do it at work and get paid for it! YAY!

So I had an interview at the YWCA in Carlisle today. Very enjoyable for both parties, I would venture to say. One of the three ladies that interviewed me graduated from Messiah recently, so we had some great discussional fodder over the Strategies project that I brought with me to show them. She also remembers Dr. Reyes and asked if he was still teaching there. The ladies were all very nice and seemed to really like my answers to their questions. There was much head bobbing agreement. I wasn't the least stressed about it, because I'm not incredibly inclined to take the job anyway. So, it went very well, and I could be myself.

The sun has decided to visit at least for a little while. I like blue skies, they make me happy. Did you all hear about the projected 6 inches of snow this Sunday? (UGH!)

You know those pop-up ads with silhouettes dancing? They also have tattoo ones and a guy with a lasso....anyway. They drive me crazy. Today I saw a new one, it is a pen that's connecting the dots for something. Highly annoying. I refused to watch long enough to see what the dots made.

I am hopelessly addicted to a web comic - Questionable Content. It's relationshipy, and not too nerdy. http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=717 Very funny. You should check it out.

Sorry this post is so incredibly random. It seems I have a little to say about a lot of stuff today.

I'm so glad its Friday. I need a weekend badly. It should be uber relaxing with some fun stuff thrown in. My INCREDIBLY SWEET boyfriend is taking me to see "The Namesake" tonight, which I have been wanting to see for weeks now. I'm sure its because he appreciated my taking him to see 300 and sitting through The Grindhouse with him :) At any rate, I'm incredibly excited and hope it is as good as I think it will be! Tomorrow is another trip to sausage-town, and bagels, which makes me happy. It is also "wedding planning" day. Kristen's bridesmaids are all in town so we're going to be busy doing bridesmaidsy things. And, we're eating dinner at the Pizza Grill tomorrow which will be DELICIOUS!

Other than that, I'm TOTALLY relaxing this weekend. Reading, watching a ton of shows/movies, sleeping a lot, etc. Should be great :)

Have a good weekend all!

~Molly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon