Amazon wishlist
Ok, so I'm totally into Amazon.com's wishlist function right now. I decided to make one - and I kind of went wild, and there are over 30 things in it! Haha. I'm excited though, whenever I do indulge myself and buy a few books, I'll know what I want and not go blindly into the bookstore.
I won't however, be buying myself books for awhile, as I just bought three yesterday!
They look really interesting, I'm excited to read them. I got "The Story of B" by Daniel Quinn, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_B) "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Handmaid) and a third that I can't remember the title, but looks like the first of a fun historical fiction series.
So if you want to see my wishlist, here's the link! You should make one too, they're fun. It's kind of like window shopping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/002-6524184-9710448?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1JWDWKM1V0URI
~Molly
Oh, and P.S. - I really love my boyfriend. Like, alot.
That is all. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home