Stream of Consciousness
Ok I have a lot of things to talk about today.
First of all, I am apparently allergic to Dollar Tree body lotion. The application on my chin, neck, chest, belly, and legs (hey, its BODY lotion. It can go all over, right? I was feelin dry.) resulted in an interesting display of red bumps and blotches in various sizes and shapes. Obviously the most disturbing are the ones on my chin. It kinda looks like I had a bad case of acne.
I am currently eating leftovers from my delicious dinner last night(breaded pork chops, stove-top stuffing, and fresh sugar snap peas). I really love stove-top, but today I am highly annoyed at the onion-to-breading ratio. It is difficult to pull out the onions when they are so small and secretly hidden within the seasoned bread chunks. Sigh.
I really love pineapple. It is by far my favorite of the tropical fruit family. Last night, when I was hanging out with Laura in The Union (I wore a Messiah sweatshirt, teehee)I ate a LOT of pineapple. My throat started to close up and my lips were burning slightly. Ahh, acid.
Most disturbing incident of late - I had a client tell me yesterday that she is getting divorced from her second husband (he's cheating on her). She also told me that she is currently staying with her uncle, who is helping her with finances and the kids and such. None of this is disturbing, right? She THEN told me that she is intimate with said uncle. The funny thing is, I'm not allowed to be judgmental at all - I think I said something like "Oh. Well, thank goodness for family..."
So today I spent about a half an hour in my car outside my office. No, there were no good songs on the radio, and no, I was not practicing being homeless. I had driven an hour to my office in Shippensburg (as I do every morning) but I had LEFT MY OFFICE KEYS AT HOME! It was 10:30 at this point, and I have an appointment at 12, so it's not worth me going home. So I went to Wendys and got chicken nuggets. I love chicken nuggets. I sat in my car and waited till my dear friend Ralph finally pulled up and then I accosted him and begged him to let me in my office. As usual, he regarded me warily, and tried to get away from me ASAP. When will he learn that I just want to be his friend? :)
I really am so sick of Justin Timberlake. When can we establish the fact that he brought sexy back and it's here to stay? Because, I really would love to have the radio on for 10 minutes without hearing about it.
Other Songs I'm Sick Of:
1. Promiscuous Girl (SERIOUSLY SICK OF)
2. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
3. Hurt - Christina Aguilera
4. Sober - Evenescence
5. How to Save a Life - The Fray
6. What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts
7. My Love - Justin god-stop-singing Timberlake
8. You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban
Songs I'm In Love With:
1. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
2. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
3. Moneymaker - Ludacris
4. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
5. Nickelback - Far Away
6. John Mayer - Waiting on the World
7. Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
8. Stone Sour - Through the Glass
Songs I'm Not Sure About Yet:
1. Smack That - Akon
2. Wind it Up - Gwen Stefani
3. Fergalicious - Fergie
4. Welcome To the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
5. It Ends Tonight - The All American Rejects
6. To Little Too Late - JoJo
Ok new topic. I am very pissed about this actually. I don't know if New Years is going to work out. I'm not surprised, per se, considering my friends and their poor planning/keeping commitments skills, but I think I am justified in being pissed off at the situation, not necessarily the specific people involved. Here's the deal. New Years was going to be Kristen and Hierald, Dan, Uly, Vicky, Me, Laura Ritchey. I also invited Sarah and Teri, but they were busy. Now, Laura is dating Matt, and I am dating Chris. Everyone seemed cool with us bringing our guys along, in fact people are really excited to spend time with/get to know Chris. So, that makes the guest list Kristen and Hierald, me and Chris, Laura and Matt, Dan, Uly, and Vicky. Uly and Vicky told me recently that their parents are coming up that weekend, so they don't think they can go. Once they backed out, Dan immediately backed out, because he'd be the only "not coupled" one there. I can't say that I blame him. I've done it a million times myself, and its not always the most fun thing. I'm just really pissed, because I don't want my FAVORITE holiday to turn into a couple's vacation. That's not fun. So, I heard that we might throw a party at Dan's in the lovely city of Harrisburg instead. It would be fun, I guess. I'm just sincerely bummed. Not only is it a tradition, but its every year, on the same day, at the same time. Plans should not be hard to make! I really was hoping to bring Chris into it, and for him to share one of my favorite yearly events with me and my friends. I'm actually almost at the point where I want to be like "screw it..." And just whisk him away to do our own thing. But, what makes New Years so great for me every year is being with the friends. So, I know I'll end up in Harrisburg, but I'm sure it will be fun. We DAMN well better be playing some drinking games. I'm going to have to plan the entertainment for this party, I can tell. :)
Oh, dates you need to be aware of.
December 17th - Crazy Cool Christmas Caroling!! Be at 413 Reno Avenue, New Cumberland, Pa 17070 at 7:00 pm for some great fun, treats, and singing!
December 31 - New Years Party at Dan's! Be at 2nd and North Streets, Harrisburg, Pa at 8:00 for some fun! BYOB!
~Molly
1 Comments:
Quick update - my amazing boyfriend made me a CD that day with all the songs I wrote that I liked and wasn't sure about. Tremendously sweet of him, i listen to it all the time. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home