Friday, December 01, 2006

Random assortment of topics for your enjoyment.



So today it finally started to feel like Christmas to me.

Ironic, as it's 75 degrees and beautiful outside. (Global Warming, anyone??)

"What made it feel like Christmas today, Molly?" You might ask. Well, do allow me to tell you. There is now a very lovely and very real Christmas tree in my dining room! Hierald, Kristen, and Dan went to Ashcombe yesterday and got it. It smells wonderful, and makes me happy just to see it. Secondly, I listened to "Snowed In" for the first time this year! For my clueless readers out there, this is Hanson's third released album, and one of the best Christmas albums out there! (in my opinion...hehe) It is apparently going to get colder this weekend, also. I'm really hoping for a white Christmas!

In other news, I am very happy today, despite being near exhausted. Because he's amazing, Chris decided to work from home today (Friday) so that we could get in some time together. (Its amazing how two whole days apart feels like forever!!) So lucky me got to see him Sunday, Monday, Thursday and today of this week! We're both going away this weekend, however, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get to see him next. So, as I was saying. I have been very unproductive at work today, besides playing music loudly and drinking coffee to keep myself awake :) As he's told me himself, Chris is bad for my sleeping schedule. It's ok though...I think I'll keep him around for awhile. Sleep isn't really that important anyway, right?

Oh yeah, I also wanted to comment about facebook! Haha, I'm so amused. We changed our relationship status to "In a relationship" with each other. Since then, I've gotten no less that 6 wall posts, and four emails from friends, congratulating me, or saying they're happy for me. Its funny how facebook really does spread the word more than anything I could do personally! Like I told Chris - If you're not dating on facebook, you're not really dating (as far as everyone else knows, anyway).

As most of you know, I don't really date. And I've certainly never been in a relationship that I enjoyed completely, and could see potential in. Of course, I have no idea what's going to happen with Chris and I...But just being with him is such an amazing feeling - one I've never had before. I'm comfortable with him, I can be myself, I'm not self-conscious. At the same time, I have butterflies, shivers, goosebumps. I have an almost automatic smile on my face all day through work. I feel like being with him is a constant release of endorphins. And I can't get enough of it! (This is where I apologize for making fun of other couples. I just didn't understand! haha)

So now that I've ranted about how much I like Chris...(haha, I'm surprised I don't scare him away sometimes) I have a quick update! My furry office mate was apparently caught earlier this week! Apparently it was a six-inch white mouse. My lovely friend Ralph (the janitor) even came in early to dispose of him before my fragile womanly countenance was too shaken. (Im so thankful! I do not prefer to see dead things often.) Im still pissed that the damn mouse ate my Indian Rubber plant though! I loved that plant. It used to look like the picture above. Now it has about half of its leaves.

Hmm, what else. Oh, I'm off to Philly this weekend. Uly and Vicky and I had been planning this for awhile. Dan is also coming, which makes me very excited. He is still having a rough time with life right now, so hopefully this will be a fun weekend, and we can kick his depression's butt for awhile. Interestingly, Hierald will also be in Philly for the weekend, attending a conference. So, hopefully we can get a hotel room in the same place so we can see him in the evenings as well. We're going to hit up Cosi's for smores, hopefully check out some art galleries/museums, etc. Should be a fun weekend!

Oh yeah! Chris is coming to New Years!!! This seriously made my week, when he told me on Wednesday. I can't even begin to imagine what an awesome weekend its going to be. Atlantic City, drinking, friends, Chris...What a fabulous combo.

Ok, done now, I promise!! :)

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon