Monday, December 11, 2006

The Never-Ending Date...



I basically spent the weekend with Chris. Now, I could go into every amazing detail of the weekend, but I would be writing a novel. So, I'm just going to mention my favorite parts, in no particular order.

1. Looking through Chris' memory box with him.
2. Meeting Chris' parents!!
3. Being kissed by (location-wise) the goat.
4. Going to bed at 10:00, and actually sleeping :)
5. Being allowed to leave my shower gel :)
6. That he gets along with my friends so well.
7. That he likes sarcastic Molly (I feel like I can be myself...)
8. The fact that I walked smack into a closed door and was able to laugh hysterically, and not be embarrassed.
9. Making our first lists together! (Naked blinds!!)
10. Even though he hates Christmas, he'll humor me and get a tree.
11. Some more "firsts" that weren’t exactly part of my neck rash.
12. His mom and dad showing me crafts that he made as a child, newspaper clippings, pictures, and being so proud of him. (Rightly so!)
13. The HOURS of snuggling that were logged.
14. How quickly the boy can fall asleep. I'm serious. It's QUICK.
15. The constant, constant, smiles.
16. Messing up the toothpaste system.
17. The comfortable, teasing, banter we share.
18. Teaching him new words!
19. Making friends with his parent's dog.
20. The swoonable things he said.
21. Hearing his compositional talents. (Bacon, a pie. Sausage, a pie.)
22. Hearing all of the songs on the CD he made me on the radio this weekend.
23. Fresh air, hiking, the sound of water over rocks.
24. Rapping in the car, along with Kayne, Ludacris, and Akon!
25. Writing down our dates and "benchmarks" together - reliving the memories.

And I could go on. But those were some of the best parts of the weekend, for sure.

He's coming home on Wednesday, and I believe we're going on a super fancy date to WALMART! It will be fun, his house needs to get Christmasfied. He's coming to my caroling event on Sunday, so he will meet the family then! My mom and sisters are very excited to meet him, they love him already.

Work is very busy today. I am highly in demand. I love it :) My files are getting audited this month, so I am very nervous about that! It will be a hard week of work, I do believe!

I am a very content and peaceful Molly today. Life is good.

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon