Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!




Wow. I haven’t posted in a loooong time. Almost a week! This is amusing to me, because so much has happened. I really could sit here and type up several pages. I won't, but I could.


I am totally out of the week-long funk that seemed to hold me captive for awhile. I am back to being me, except even better.


I had a great Christmas with my family, friends, and wonderful boyfriend (who I wasn't expecting to see - making it even cooler!!). I got to give (and receive) some very meaningful presents, I got to relax, I got to see Chris 5 days in a row...


Suffice it to say, Molly is an extremely happy girl. The job is good, friends are good, Chris is amazing to me, and I am just feeling so peaceful and relaxed.


Life seriously couldn't be better right now.


~Molly


P.S. Happy 19th, Amy. Love you so much!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna K said...

Merry Christmas Molly! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well. I miss you! I need your e-mail address, ok? and I will finally get to that e-mail I promised you so long ago :)
love
Anna

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon