Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ten things I really like about you...



I really like how happy you can make me.

I really like that you call me when you know I'm sad.

I really like how much you appreciate the small things I do.

I really like that you're just as excited to see me as I am to see you.

I really like that I'm not self-conscious around you.

I really like how you make me feel about myself.

I really like the way we laugh together, and already have inside jokes.

I really like how you treat me with such respect and politeness.

I really like learning all about you...What makes you the incredible person you are.

I really like how smart you are, and how you challenge me...


Yeah, that's right...This post is all about YOU! You know who you are :) Can't wait to see you tonight!

~Molly

P.S. - I had problems narrowing this down to only ten things... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon