Ridiculously Happy!
So yesterday was genuinely swoon-tastic. If I hadn't had a doorframe to lean on, or if a heap of petticoats had suddenly appeared, then I would have been in trouble.
I had a great time last night. Chris and I went to Sammy's for a darn good dinner. Then it was off to Zembie's (which I was so excited to frequent, as I have never been there!) for pitchers of Yuengling. After that, we went to his house to watch a movie, and I got to see all of his books. It's a library that I could get lost in for a long time...I just can't seem to keep a smile off of my face today! :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope your day is fabulous- full of family, joy, laughter and love!
Christmas is just around the corner!
~ Molly
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home