Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My legs are cold.


Even though the weather is mild today, I'm relatively cold. Surprise, surprise. It really is my own darn fault for wearing a skirt, but I just get so bored with pants all the time! It is a bit windy today, so I have to watch out -- I do NOT need a Bruce Almighty moment.

So, I am in an incredibly good mood again! Chris sent me an email from work yesterday telling me he would be home, to do a bit of work in the evening. (He works in Baltimore currently, so he spends most week days there). I was very excited - I didn't think I'd see him again till Friday. Around 8 I went over to his house. The boy NEVER seems to be hungry, and I'm always starving, it seems. So, I brought over one of those frozen skillet things, spinach, and brownie mix, and cooked us dinner while he finished working. It was very nice- a very comfortable feeling. He also appreciated John Legend, which is imperative :) After dinner we watched the Wallace and Gromit movie, which was pretty darn funny, as I was expecting. Somehow, (I still don't know how...) it became 2:30 am, and I had to leave, but not before getting some serious cuddling in. Its amazing how each new time we see each other is better than the one before...We're getting together Thursday, which is exciting, then he's going to Pittsburgh and I'm going to Philly over the weekend. In other news, I have decided to remove "Looking for dating and a relationship" from Facebook, and my profile from Plentyoffish.com. Yay online dating...Still can't believe it worked so well!

Work is going well today, it's 1:00 and I've just spent the whole of the morning doing home visits. Nothing crucial is happening, except my rehab client is finding new housing. I don't think the cat that I adopted for her likes me. Although everytime I hold it I sneeze a lot, so maybe it just knows...

Two really sucky things did happen today. (1) Stats teacher is NOT letting me retake the test I missed. Therefore I have to RETAKE STATS. This is a nightmare. Seriously. (2)My check engine light went on twice today...grrr. Wonder how serious it is. Really need a new car. Too bad I'm poor.

Other than that, its been a thumbs up day!

~Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon