Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Mornings


It seems as though Mondays always come too soon. I wonder why this is...As Fridays perpetually seem to be in short supply. However, this week is Thanksgiving, so I will only be working three days out of the five. I know what I'm thankful for this year, for sure...Working full time gives you a great answer to this question. "I'm thankful that I get two days off, in which to stuff myself silly with delicious foods!" I can hardly wait.

Plus, with Thanksgiving comes Christmas. Christmas means so many things to me, and I'm as excited as can be for this time of year again! Although, it definitely needs to get colder. I'm not quite feeling the holiday spirit yet -- last week I went without my coat to work! I mean come on...

I had a super weekend also - Friday was Hierald's 22nd bday, so we went out drinking and dancing. Saturday was spent in wonderful company. It consisted of 11 hours of lunch, hiking, car-leaning, coffee-drinking, book-browsing, car-leaning phase two, driving to Gettysburg, and dinner. Quite a fabulous day, best Saturday in recent memory. Today was the TSO concert, seeing my family, hanging out with some friends, and general relaxing.

So needless to say...Tomorrow is not the most welcome sight. But I am definitely looking forward to the short week. Oh, I am no longer going to Charleston, so if you are around and want to hang out, please look me up!

Even though I have received NO feedback thus far, here is my Christmas list:

1. Time magazine subscription

2. Bluetooth headset for phone

3. Socks

4. Barns and Noble Gift Certificate

5. Printer

6. Digital Camera

7. Claire's gift certificate

8. Swiffer Cleaners - wet/dry pads

9. Sippers


"Hanging around, nothing to do but frown, rainy days and Mondays always get me down..." ~ The Carpenters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon