Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving of Thanks!



So I just did a massive amount of laundry. I didn't even have enough hangers on which to hang everything! My closet apparently can't handle having all clean clothes at once. I also love the feeling of sleeping on clean sheets...Definitely one of the best feelings out there.

Its almost 3 am (damn naps mess with me too much!) and I have a dentist's appt. at 8. I really don't want to go and get my filling replaced. Its really just the big needle that they insert in my gum several times. I hate pain. Darn it.

I am actually fairly excited for the giving of thanks this year. Tomorrow I work till 5, then I do believe I'm going out with Chris in the evening. (We have no set plans, even though its tomorrow, lol) Whenever I leave him, I'm all packed up to go home. I'm staying at my house from tomorrow night till the weekend sometime, or whenever being at home starts to drive me crazy! :)

My dad called me tonight to discuss Thanksgiving. I hate that I'm so fueled by guilt. Of course, I agreed to stop over to spend time with him on Thanksgiving. Now, the only reason I don't want to go (Emily will be there) is because his wife's kid is there. I guess she's my "stepsister", but whatever, I met her once. She's married and has a kid (and she's only 20!!) and I have no desire to be around these people during Thanksgiving. But, my innerself preserved as it always does, so on Thursday I'm going over from like 4-6. That's IT though. Even my record-breaking guilt has a limit.

Friday, we're having our family dinner at Mom's. My Aunt and Uncle are coming, as well as Uly, Vicky, and Josh. I am really excited to have my friends over. As soon as my mom heard that the three of them were on their own for Thanksgiving, she had a fit and immediately instructed me to invite them for dinner. Mom's awesome like that, very big on hospitality. Plus she's making delicious food...And even a Whipping Cream Poundcake for me! I cannot even express the deliciousness of this baked good. Once a year I get it, and it is indeed that time! Bring on the pounds!

Well, I am finally starting to get tired, so I suppose I am off to bed. I want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving, and lots of love!

What are you thankful for this year? I am thankful for the memories of good times.

~ Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy
Best Buy Coupon