Check one off the list...
So, I did it. Since it's inception, my list of "50 Things to do before I die" has not had anything crossed off yet.
#33 can now be crossed off my list.
I just signed up to sponsor a child through World Vision.
Her name is Achala, and she is a 7 year old girl who lives in Sri Lanka. She has a sister and brother. Her parents are farmers, and struggle to provide for the family. She lives in a house that is constructed with bricks and metal sheets. Her family can only really afford to eat rice and curry. She loves to draw, and is in the second grade. Her favorite activity is swinging.
I will post her pic when I get one in the mail. She's so beautiful.
Why didn't I do this sooner? I'm in love with her already...
https://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvibeMySponsoredChild.jsp?a=b
~Molly
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home